ONTARIO IMMIGRANT NOMINEE PROGRAM (OINP)
Ontario is located in Central Canada, it is Canada’s most populous province. It is home to the nation’s capital city, Ottawa, and Toronto. Ontario is the center of Canada’s economic, social, and political life. Ontario is by far the leading destination for newcomers to Canada. The province welcomes one third of all newcomers each year. People chose to land in Ontario because of its job opportunities, high income and diverse population.
Ontario’s Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) is called the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The OINP recognizes and nominates people for permanent residence who have the skills and experience the Ontario economy needs, and the Government of Canada makes the final decision to approve applications for permanent residence. It works in partnership with the Government of Canada through Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
OINP Express Entry Streams
The following is the list of streams available for immigration to Ontario.
- Ontario Express Entry
- Ontario Express Entry: French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream
- Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream
- International Student Category
- International Students – Masters Graduate Stream
- International Students – PhD Graduate Stream
- International Students with a Job Offer Stream
- Foreign Workers with a Job Offer Stream
- General Category (Employer Category)
- Corporate Stream
- Business Category
- Entrepreneur Stream
It is important to know which stream is suitable for our application. This is more appropriate in light of the fact that only a limited number of applications are selected each year.
OINP Human Capital Priorities Stream
OINP’s Human Capital Priorities Stream is suitable pathway for Indians to get a Canada PR Visa. Though it proposes a restricted number of seats but the selection criteria are easy and approachable to select the skilled workers from the Express Entry Program
OINP follows in-demand occupation list as per the NOC. Selected candidates who fall under this occupation list are eligible to be selected for OINP following the Express Entry Program, so it is important to know which factors you need to focus on in order to best highlight your application:
- Must have sufficient work experience in the selected job code.
- Have a valid Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, PhD Degree or any equivalent certificate. It is also required to have an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report by relevant authority.
- Candidates must score at least 400 points on CRS. If you score more on CRS then there will be higher chance to get nominated.
- Occupation must be on a NOC level 0, A, or B within five years prior to the date of the NOI from OINP.
How can we help you.
Think Abroad Services was founded in 2018. Thousands of candidates have trusted us to help fulfill their dreams of settling down in Canada as Permanent Residents. We place a high priority on client satisfaction.
It is highly reliable due to the efficient way in which we provide quality service. In order to ensure that you get a 100% result through maintaining transparency, our consultant will first check your eligibility.
In order to take our efforts to the next level, we offer coaching for English speaking, French language and IELTS (International English Language Testing System). We are a representative with ICCRC – CRCIC.
OPNP makes decisions within 60 days of receiving nominations. It usually takes between 7 and 8 months for the next step of the process to be completed. Compared to the usual 17 to 32 month processing time, it seems like a very short time. The process of receiving a work permit can take as little as six months for prepared applicants.